Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing Day

When I got back to the boat after work late last night, I could see that the water level had dropped; our ropes were now slack.  It was too late to adjust them, though.  I tightened them a bit this morning.

Before heading to work today I knocked up a quick batch of mince pies.  It seems we still have no pastry cutters on board, so I had to make do with a couple of different sized glasses.


This evening, Adrian has arrived at the boat -- and was delighted to find that I bought a little Christmas tree the other day.  I was going to post a photo on Monday, but decided to keep the tree as a surprise.  If I remember, I'll post one tomorrow.

Tomorrow looks like another bad day weather-wise -- but I'm at work again anyway.  But the weekend is looking fairly reasonable.  Maybe we will get out of the marina for a couple of days after all.

No comments: